Day 3

Well I achieved my goals yesterday by drinking 2 bottles of water and adding 63 minutes of exercise to my 180 minute goal for the week. I'm now just 2 minutes shy of being halfway to my exercise goal and I still have several days left. Today I'm not feeling very well; my nose is running and my throat hurts so I'm not going to gym today. I did just take some medicine so if I feel a bit better I am going to take a walk around the block to at least get some movement in.

I haven't changed my eating habits at all yet and they are not good. Last night I had a bowl of ice cream which I justified since my throat hurt. This morning because I didn't feel well I decided to run to McDonald's to pick up breakfast instead of making something at home. I'm not someone who goes to a fast food restaurant and orders something healthy. I got a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and a medium coke........breakfast of champions it wasn't but it sure tasted good. Next week I will add a food related goal to my water and exercise goals. I'm sure it will be one of many goals for food I will have to work up to because that is the worst part for me on a diet. I can add in exercise and drinking water it's the cutting out all the yummy food that is the hardest for me. Hopefully small changes overtime will make it easier to stick to.

Comments