Day 7

I made it through my first week of my new way of life. My goals this week were simple; 1. drink 2 bottles of water a day and 2. get 180 minutes of exercise in this week. I met both goals!! The water drinking was harder for me than getting in the exercise. I really don't like to drink water. My final exercise amount for the week was:

Monday 25 minutes on the elliptical
Tuesday 63 minutes of swimming
Wednesday 12 minutes of walking
Friday 63 minutes of swimming
Sunday 20 minutes of walking

For a grand total of 183 minutes.

Goals for week two will be:
1. Drink 2 bottles of water per day
2. Exercise for 210 minutes this week
3. Only have one beverage per day that is not water (not counting my protein shake for breakfast)
4. Eat at least 2 servings of fruit/veggies per day.

I will see on Tuesday if I lost any weight this week. My guess is no weight lost or very little which is fine since I'm trying to make small changes. A big thing for me will be giving up pop and other drinks with calories which will be huge for me. Hopefully by phasing them out a little at a time and not going cold turkey I will be able to meet that goal. I also currently eat very few fruits/veggies on a daily basis but I know I need to add them to my diet.

Comments